Skip to main content

how much pocket money?

Problem of almost every teenager!!!!





So in India, Parents are very conservative towards MONEY. here, I'm talking about Middle-class families like mine. Not, the richer people😝. So, every time we have to apply Makhan ( Butter ) to our parents to lend us some money. As soon as, we use this trick our parents understand come with a big hefty question-
Why do you need so much money?
Trust me, I feel this question more difficult than my entire Engineering Mathematics bookπŸ˜‚.
Back then, we need that money for such little & innocent things. for me, it was all about buying a packet of Rs. 5 uncle chips and some fancy icecream or some cheap plastic toy. The best shot was to buy a premium Bayblade but that seems next to impossible task to me.



I still Remember......

My parents & I were in the market. Immediately my eyes got stuck on a Remote control racing car. I was like:-
Yar ye ho life me to kya sahi hoga 😍  (Unknowingly I got a huge smile on my face while typing thisπŸ˜„ )
It was a month of march. I asked my father can we buy this Toy?
Ans:- If you secure the First rank in class we will buy that toy.


And, 9 years old me was like " Yar, ab ye Kaise HogaπŸ˜“πŸ˜“". And, I secured 1st position in my class. After coming from school my first question to my father was
"Papa kab chaloge market gaadi lene"
My father doesn't even remember the bet at that time. (See, how professional our parents were back then😌). My father still shares this story in Family gatherings.

Patent Dialogue


So this mighty dialogue is heard by every person on this Earth(especially Indians πŸ˜…πŸ˜…)

"Beta Paisa kamana koi Aasan Kam nahi hai. 
Jab tum kamaoge tab pta chalega.
Paise pedh pe nai lagte  "

( Although till class 5 I thought money plant has leaves of money πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

And we Grew Up.....

 Cut to... When I left my home for the first time. I still remember my father saying
 " Beta 6000 dal diye hai tere account me kam lage to bta dena or dal denge bad me"
For the first time in my life, I said No! to my father who offered me  morem . You see, this is what life is. Right from beginning, we have tantrums that why can't they give us more money or how less is my pocket money. And when we got the opportunity we simply said NO!

That day, I thought all this time I was asking so many things but now when he offered me more I couldn't even asked for 10 more money. Still, every month my father asks me- Do you want some more money & most of the time I say No ( until something big digs a hole in my pocket).

Many of us still don't ask for more money & when some of my friends share such thing to me I feel proud that we all are getting responsible day by day.

Love your parents more then anything in this World. Because they are your World.

Share your stories, incident down in the comment section. I love to hear about it.

Comments

  1. I loved the way u Share ur experiences and i would like to tell you it's almost same story for everyone during childhood.. Support u...Love u..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Earn money from Google 😎😎...

Play Store Many of us  are using Android platform as our primary operating System. Downloading apps from play store is just other thing for us. We used to download games, apps, books from this store. But in the list of priorities of downloading we enlist two things ;- 1. Ratings 2. Price Ratings above 4.0 are fine in my frank opinion. Apps above this is somewhat equivalent to each other. Then, what about pricing ? Pricing? We Indians have a habit of targeting free things first. If anyone lends us 10 Rs. Kurkure for free we would shower blessing to him/her for this noble gesture. Isn't it true ? LoLπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…... & when it comes to purchasing that too Apps we always look for this tag.. So, coming back to our topic. You can earn free Money from Google itself. No, it's not Illegal neither it requires any skill. Infact, Google wants us to earn free credits. Here's how There's an App on Google Play Store called Google Opinion Rewar

The Republic Day...

26 January 1950 Happy Republic day to all my friends and readers. Here we are celebrating our 69th Republic Day. Some of us are happy because there's a national holiday today and many of us are just passing our day with usual activity, counting this day as a just other passing day. So, are we celebrating this day, Seriously ? Now, Before answering the above question I would like to make you aware of some facts that made our Celebration of Republic Day possible. First Parade Many of us are aware of the fact that the national parade take place on Rajpath every year down the line. But, Do you know that, From 1950-1954 Parade took place at different venues. The first ever parade was organised at Irwin Stadium. Later, on 1955 Rajpath was selected as a permanent venue for same. First Chief Guest Our first chief guest to attend was President Sukarno of Indonesia. Right from starting we were good at our Motto                "  ΰ€…ΰ€€िΰ€₯ि ΰ€¦ेΰ€΅ो ΰ€­ΰ€΅ "